Monday, December 7, 2015

W20D0 - BABC

This last week was weird.  I had the flu the Friday before and I don't feel like I've recovered, yet.  I just feel like I'm not better - i don't still have the flu, just not better.  I'm exhausted all of the time.  And my intestines always feel full.  To that, my weight has gone up about 2 pounds or so, but my caliper readings have gone down.  My size has stayed the same, for the most part with tape measurements.  I feel good about the caliper measurements.

One year ago today, I started juicing.  It was the best thing I've done for myself.  it showed me that 260 was possible and that not drinking any kind of soda was possible.  If I had stuck with juicing completely instead of adding more foods I would've been much more successful than I was.

So now, one year later, I've lost 30 pounds or so and need to get past my mental block of 260.  I don't know why I'm holding myself back from losing the weight - it doesn't make sense to me, but I am.

So, this week, I'm going to push my hardest on a stationary bike and with food to drop that last 9-11 pounds to get down to 259 - once i'm at 259 then I set another goal of 249 and so on.  I have to do this so I can live longer and be happier about myself.  it's long overdue.

No comments:

Post a Comment