Tuesday, May 28, 2019

W373

Week 373 of workouts and diets and everything.  7.17 years if you want to think of it that way.  I've been logging in to MyFitnessPal 786 days this run and over 500 the first time (I missed one login between the two).

May 28th last year I weighed 331 pounds; the heaviest I've ever been.
Today, I weigh 269.4 - a loss of 61.6 pounds. I've dropped several pant sizes. I lost several inches off my waist (49" to 43"), chest (43" to 39.25"), and more specifically my ass (54.5" to 45.5").
I'm the smallest I've been in at least 10 years.
Thank you to those special people who were there with advice and support while I changed my diet and worked out this last year - especially those that "yell" at me because I don't use MyFitnessPal correctly (because I don't).

For some reference, in 2015 here is a table of measurements https://elvisapocalypse.blogspot.com/2015/07/w1d0-babc.html

Here are the measurements from then when I was nearly my smallest from that table (different dates)
Chest - 41.5
Waist - 43.5
butt - 50
thigh - 28.75 (my thighs now are 27.25)

my waist is bigger now, but it doesn't look like it - I look like the Feb 15 pics - I may post pics later. idk.

In any case, my diet is now mosta-vegetarian.  I have rice, lettuce, tomatoes with chilis, black beans, and guacamole a lot of the days of the week - but I don't eat much of it.  I eat a lot of lettuce and drink a lot of water.  If I have meat it's usually chicken, egg, or fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment