Monday, October 13, 2014

11 weeks

Eleven weeks is how long I've not worked out.  For 10 weeks I didn't gain or lose any weight nor did I gain size.  this last week I gained 7 pounds, I could barely buckle my belt, and my jacket was a little tight when I was zipping it up yesterday.

It's time to get back into working out.  I am not excited about it, but I'm not hating it either.  My problem isn't the workout, but deciding what to do, then not getting bored doing it.

I hate running.  I am ok with riding a bike, walking, etc.  I just don't feel like I have time to do other stuff.  If I'm walking, riding a bike, trxing then I'm not able to do all of the stuff I want to get done.  Then with BMX on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6 - 8:30 my nights are virtually unproductive in terms of other things I'd like to do (and I do like watching Lucas race, he's really, really good).  Then there's the problem that I feel like losing size is a lot of work.  I've written about how difficult it gets mentally not to give up.

I have to do this.  I want to get to a maintenance phase.  I need to get a strong start and get into a good place with my cardio and strength.  I also need to eat.  I don't eat until dinner.  I've slid out of what I need to do and back into a lot of years of work (not workout) routines.

I think now my next step is to plan what I'm going to eat and when and what and how I'm going to workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment