Thursday, May 22, 2014

TRX - W2DO

This is my TRX day off (DO)

I woke up this morning completely lethargic.  I remember waking up in the middle of the night b/c it was hot, but I didn't wake up so much as remain almost asleep.  I was so tired, in fact, that I didn't get up and walk like I wanted to.  I probably could have walked at 7 instead of 6, but I was really wiped out.  I'm guessing from multiple factors: being in the sun a bit when that's not normal, working out 4 times in 24 hours (3 walks and one TRX), and possibly not enough carbs the day before.

I had a can of Coke and was able to catch up a bit, but still not great.  I have a bunch of sinus pressure from allergies (that not even Zyrtec is taking apart).

I'll get in about 45 mins of walking later tonight.  I don't really like the 430 walks b/c they tend to mean hotter than the early morning walks, but I'm determined to workout as much as possible so I can gain strength and lose size.

I was so wiped out from the 50 minutes of walking (over 3 miles) that I didn't do TRX.  I planned to all day, but ended up working through lunch and then just couldn't move.  I ate shortly after my walk, but it took about 2-3 more hours before I felt good enough to really move.  The sun sucked the life out of me.

On an even more positive note, I noticed my sweater was droopy; normally you can see my belly and sides pushing out on the sweater.  I decided to take a tape measurement of my belly (over the love handles the way you're supposed to) and found that my waist was 48 7/8" - 1" smaller in 10 days and over 1" smaller (down from 50" in 22 days).  That's exciting!


Tomorrow, the plan is to get up early and go for another 3mi walk then TRX at noon.  I won't have time to do a second walk before my son's baseball game and my daughters Tae Kwon Do testing.

No comments:

Post a Comment