Tuesday, November 4, 2014

W1D1 - TRX PullUp workout

Nothing has changed since last week except that I didn't workout but 1/4 of one time.  I wasn't feeling well most of the week so I kicked in some candida supplements to knock that out again.  Today is really my first day all over again.

After finishing just 2 sets my arms are like jello (which I'm ok with), and my legs don't feel very worked out.  I'll step up the next sets for the squats to get more burn out of them.

By the third set I was able to do some of the pullups at level 1, but I hit muscle failure by the fourth one (remember I can't do a single real pull up).  I was able to do better on the Body Saw the third set not fatiguing and having to stop.  The third set of Low Row... I had to stop at 7, I felt like my arms were going to give out.

During the fourth set, everything was a lot harder.  My arms almost gave out (or felt like it) a few times.  I had to rest during the Squat Row to give my arms a chance to "breathe"; and again during the Low Row.  The Body Saw on the fourth set was so little movement that it was closer to a plank.

I managed to complete the sets in 1 hour taking enough time to eat b/c my stomach was hurting and typing up these entries along the way.

Great way to spend my lunch hour.

Exercise Set 1 Set 2 Set 3 Set 4
Forward Lunge with Hip Flexor Stretch
Squat Row 20 L2 16 L2 16 L2 16 L2
Pull Up 6 L1 6 L1 6 L1 6 L1
Body Saw 6 L3 6 L2 6 L3 6 L3
Low Row to Biceps Curl to Y Fly 12 L2 8 L2 8 L2 8 L2

No comments:

Post a Comment