Sunday, September 27, 2015

W10D0 - BABC

This week was pretty good.  Not great for working out (I managed one solitary stationary bike ride).  However, for food, it was very good.

I decided to alter my self-hypnosis session.  I kept telling myself "I want to workout" or "I want to eat better" instead of "I will workout daily" and "I do not drink soda"

All of that resulted in four days no soda and I've been eating almost 100% correctly.  I had 2 powerades - I didn't think they had HFCS in them until I read the label :( - I also had some hamburger buns.  Not my best, but very good stuff.

The results are down to 281ish... so I'm back down from 290 about 1.5 weeks ago.

I'm starting a different daily routine this week.  I'm going to have to get up to work at 5 or so, so I'll be done with work by early afternoon.  I will then go workout after work as I'll have 2.5 hours after work before kids get home so I can go to OTC and ride my bike or walk.  I'm looking forward to this next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment