Thursday, December 18, 2014

Coke and BPA

"Cans and plastic bottles are lined with a controversial chemical called BPA, and while the CDC still says the chemical's health effects are unclear, research on chronic exposure has linked it to high blood pressure and heart rate issues."
Until 13 days ago I'd been drinking Coke very regularly.  Recently, I had wondered about aluminum.  I choose Aluminum over plastic bottles because I like that they seem to get colder and the taste is better.  For those that don't drink a lot of Coke, there is a significant taste difference between bottles, cans, 2liter bottles, fountain drinks, and glass bottles.  Each one is different in flavor.  I like the can or fountain drink flavor the best.  My wife, when we get Coke in bottles she likes glass bottles (and she only drinks Coke like 2x a year).

No comments:

Post a Comment