Sunday, December 7, 2014

Weights and Measures - Day J1

Last night my last "real" meal was Pizza - 5 slices of Meatzza from Dominos.  This morning I did have donut holes as my last breakfast.  My last lunch yesterday was Bacon McDouble.  None of those foods do I normally have.  I chose them b/c they were the top of my list.  Well, the McDouble wasn't, it should've been a Sonic Bacon Double Cheeseburger or a Burger King Triple Double or whatever they're called... anyway.

I like to keep track of a lot of stuff.  Mostly because I like to be able to look back and find statistics that help me prove or disprove a theory.  One example is workout logs.  I track how I felt when I wake up, pre workout, post workout and bed time.  This helps me gauge my workout.  For example, if I don't feel well when I get up and my workout is crappy I will assume it's b/c of the wellness.  If I eat crappy then workout and don't feel well I can track that to my food.  As well, if I track a lot of different statistics then I can see my progress charted out.  I'm very OCD about these things even though they may not matter to anyone else.

I felt great this morning when I woke up.  My wife couldn't sleep last night and woke me up by accident and I couldn't go back to sleep for about an hour or so.  Even after all of that I still felt great.  I'm a little tired, but I felt great.

Let's start with today's weights and measures.

neck 16.75
chest (nipple line) 46.75
chest (underboob thinnest part) 43
belly button 49.75 (sucked in = 48)
butt/hips 52.5
thighs 33.75
weight 286ish

Juices
Carrot-Apple-Lemon
Coconut Water - tastes like liquid rice crispys
Mean Green
Un-Beet-Able
Green Lemonade
Carrot-Apple-Ginger

My total calories have been 639 which feels wrong.  I feel like there should be more especially when working out.  I'll have to research that a bit more.  I also didn't drink as much water today as I could have.  I would normally drink about 80 oz or more, but today I had about 32-48oz.

I have not felt horrible at all.  I have missed reaching over and grabbing my ice cold can of coke; and when I was cooking pork for dinner I did want a little.  I've always eaten meat, so 60 days vegetarian/vegan is going to be hard for me to do.

I am going to add some protein powder mixes to my daily as well.  They're vegan and 0 carbs.

Tomorrow is J2 (day 2 of juicing) and I will also fire up the TRX as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment