Sunday, December 14, 2014

W1J7

Well, it's been a crazy week. I haven't had a Coke since last Saturday (8 days ago). I have been a most-a-vegetarian - that means I had meat three times this week. I intended to go all vegetarian/vegan, but I got sick Wed night and into Thurs morning. I still juiced, but Thurs morning about 3 something I thought maybe I needed to eat something so I had some fruit. Then in the evening I wasn't feeling better and had that "you need to eat now or you are going to get really sick" feeling. So I stopped at Sonic and ate the burger. I felt better, but still didn't feel well. It turns out it was my body getting rid of some GI issues b/c I didn't hydrate enough. Then Friday I had some sushi after juicing all day. It was ok sushi - after we ordered I realized it had imm crab in it. Then yesterday at the meeting I had a berry smoothie and a Wild Hog sandwich (panini, egg, bacon, and provolone). I've dropped 9 pounds this week to 277. Today has been all juice save some (like 6) green beans. Tomorrow, I hit juicing full time again, increase the protein intake via the vegan protein powder and now that I'm not sick, hit the TRX again.

All-in-all I'm happy with the progress I made in not drinking Coke (other than juice all I drink is water now), dropping some weight, and sticking to what I'm supposed to do most of the time. I'm a little disappointed that I didn't plan ahead for the night I stopped and picked up the burger. Overall though, it's been a crazy week, but I am actually looking forward to this next week of juicing.

No comments:

Post a Comment