Friday, December 12, 2014

W1J4, W1J5

J4
I woke up this morning without a headache.  My weight was 278.8 - I have been a bit hungrier.  My stomach feels like it's eating itself so I've been drinking a lot more water, some BCAAs, and juice.

The vegan protein powder came in so I had some of that.  After that everything went badly.  I was feeling great until my stomach started cramping and my intestines started hurting a lot.  Not just a little, but debilitatingly painful.  I did a lot of hoping and drinking water.

J5
I didn't sleep much at all.  I woke up at 3am and couldn't go back to sleep b/c my intestines hurt so bad.  I decided not to juice today at all.  by 5 my intestines hurt so bad that I ate two really small apples and 2 tiny oranges.  That didn't help.  I took some stool softener and milk of magnesia.  The rest of the day was a blur of running to the bathroom.  I did eat some vegetable soup broth and some of the carrots, onions, and celery in the soup (not much of the solids).  I felt a little better, but my body was still in pain.  By the end of the day, I made a run to get some ink cartridges and, being desperate, I stopped to get a Sonic cheeseburger in case my body was angry about not having meat.

By the end of the night, I felt ok, but I still had some cramping in my large intestines.  I took a GasX and by morning felt perfect.

I ate the apples, oranges, soup, and burger for no reason.  I was grasping to make sure I wasn't getting really sick.  The problem was that the day before I hadn't had a lot of water.  In fact I had only 16 oz of water.  The other days I had gone over 64 oz and was closer to 80oz of water.

I'm going to keep juicing, but I'm thinking that I'm going to keep some items in my diet.  Like instead of all veggies and fruits being juiced, I may juice quite a bit and keep the water going, but I may keep some of the fruits and veggies for fiber - I don't know yet.

However, being 11Dec - I haven't had a Coke since the evening of the 6th of December.

No comments:

Post a Comment