Tuesday, January 6, 2015

W5J3 - W1D2

Started the first day of the smartfoodandfit "Feel Good Full Body TRX Workout"

I was concerned that I would run out of energy during this workout like I did yesterday.  I had my protein shake (vegan) one hour before my workout.

I did not run out of energy even as exhausting as the workout was.

Squats - I did Squat Rows yesterday so I didn't do any of these
Abducted Lunge - 25 each leg (1st), 12 each leg (2nd) - I felt like I overdid it with the 25, so I cut it back.
Jumping Jacks - 50 (each circuit)
Lunge - 12 each leg (each circuit)
Jump Ropes - 50 (each circuit)
Balance Lunge - 12 each leg (each circuit)
Jog in place knee highs - one minute (each circuit)

I was supposed to do three circuits, but only had time to complete 2.

Pre workout
BCAAs
vegan protein shake
16oz water

during workout
nothing today - I normally do BCAAs

post workout
BCAAs
vegan protein shake
16oz water
my juice for lunch

I feel great still.  I'm only a little hungry and that's because I missed my 5 o'clock juice.

I am feeling a little sore, otherwise I feel great.

No comments:

Post a Comment