Friday, January 23, 2015

W7J5 - W3D5 (W1D3) -- W7J6 - W3D6 (W1D0)

Yesterday, I kicked my own butt again.  When I was done I could barely walk.

My Pre-workout
Pull Up [with bar] - could not do one, but was able to pull my shoulders up by a couple inches.
Inclined Plank 2x10s
Inclined Press 4 (with one leg on the ground)
Dips 15 (with parallettes)
Pikes (cut from the pre-workout since I'll be doing those with the TRX Force workout)
Jump hold (with pull up bar - jump up and hold) 5 count x 3

Pull Up Program (supposed to do 4x, did 1)
Inverted Row 8-12 (I did 8)
Wall Slides 15
Low Row - Biceps - Y 15
Pike 8-12 (I did 8)
Squat Row - skipped because it's in the regular workout

TRX Force - 2x
Squat Row 15
Chest Press 15
Plank 4x10 on floor not L1 because of lower back
Hip Abduction 15
Squat 15
Row LMH 15
Triceps Press 15
Side Plank 3x10
Biceps Curl 15
Hamstring Curl 15
Spiderman Push Up (8) - I could not do a spiderman pushup - so I did 16 pushups

I'm working on my upper body strength to lift myself for the pull up or even do handstand push ups 


Friday (today), I did not workout.  I got wrapped up with work and not feeling great as far as muscles go.  They weren't bad, just sore.  So I decided today would be my break day.  Tomorrow I'll do the workout I planned for today (preworkout, Feel Good core and W1D4)

I did eat some tortellini today.  I can't wait to be smaller.

No comments:

Post a Comment