Friday, January 9, 2015

W5J6 - W1D5

I was not feeling well at all last night.  I woke up feeling much better this morning.  However, I feel extremely tired - like energy has been sucked out of me and I've used all of my muscles - not like it's late at night and i'm sleepy.  Though I didn't get to bed until after midnight, so that could be part of it.

My muscles are a little sore.  I'm ready for today's workout.

I felt like today's workout was fairly easy.  I didn't have a chance to finish it.  I may do so later.

I plan to start moving my office out so I can clean everything then set it up how I want - so I may skip the last half of the workout and just count the heavy lifting as part of a workout.

TSpine Rotation - 2 each side
TRX Wall Slides - 15 both circuits
Squat YFly - 15 both circuits
Overhead Squat - 15 first circuit
PullUp - 8 first circuit.

I really need to start working out a little bit sooner so I have enough time to complete the workouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment