Wednesday, January 21, 2015

W7J4 - W3D4 (W1D2)

Week 7 Juicing Day 4 - Week 3 working out Day 3 - Week 1 TRX Force Day 2

Day 2 of the 18 days to kick my own ass is underway.  I just kicked my own ass.

I had some taco soup (beef, tomatoes, corn in a tortilla flour bowl shell) tonight.  I hadn't planned on it, but I felt like it was the right thing to eat.

I still did all of the juicing I needed to for the day.  I also had my standard veggie protein shake and BCAAs.  Still no Coke.

My work computer was down for the third day in a row so I was able to do a few things on my mac.  I'm still setting up my work laptop from the new hard drive that was installed.  That's not important it's just for reference when I look back through my logs to remember what day was what - after a while they all blend together.

Yesterday, I found that I could not complete my pre-workout, workout, and post-workout workouts without my arms being extremely tired.  Today I mixed it up.  I did the post-workout first, followed by the pre-workout, then the workout.

My Pre-workout
Pull Up [with bar] - could not do one, but was able to pull my shoulders up by a couple inches.
Inclined Plank 2x10s
Inclined Press 4 (with one leg on the ground)
Dips 15 (with parallettes)
Pikes (cut from the pre-workout since I'll be doing those with the TRX Force workout)
Jump hold (with pull up bar - jump up and hold) 5 count x 3

Feel Good Workout (Lower)
Abducted Lunge 12 both sets
Jumping Jacks 50 both sets
Lunge 12 each leg both sets
Jump Ropes 50 both sets
Balance Lunge 12 each leg both sets

TRX Force - W1D2
Hip Press 15
Overhead Back Extension 15
Lunge (none - I did Lunges during the Feel Good Workout)
Pike L2 12
Sprinter Start 15 each leg
Side Lunge 15 alternating
Hamstring Runner 15 alternating
Body Saw L2 10 with 5 done on the floor (L0?)
Half Kneeling Rollout 5 each leg
Burpee 8 each leg
Y Fly To T 15 each

Times
Pre-Workout - 7 min
Feel Good - 8:09 - 8:48
TRX Force - 29

I was going to go back and do the 3rd set of the Feel Good Workout but my whole body is exhausted and I felt like I was going to throw up.  I generally workout at the optimal time after my veggie protein shake and lunch juice - I haven't had any carbs since 7:30 and it's 10:30 now.

Another great kick my ass workout.  Don't tell him I said so, but Jo-Jo is my inspiration for this.  He kicks his ass daily.  When I think about quitting I think "what would Jo-Jo say?" the answer is "get off the f**kin' ground you pu**y" - I don't know why but I'm motivated to finish correctly (not cut corners) and get of the f**kin ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment